Friday, November 4, 2011

INDULGENCES


The Market at Serendip has just introduced Sakura Bath and Body products. As the artisan, Michelle Lewis, says, "what woman doesn’t enjoy a spa experience?"

"I am a mother of four, three beautiful boys and my occasionally childlike husband. By day I teach Anatomy & Physiology, Biology and Cosmetology Science to over 100 high school students. Once I am home and spend some valued time with my kids and husband, I am ready for some ‘me’ time and that is what Sakura Bath & Body is for me. My childhood love of baking also inspires me – making bath and body products is like baking without the calories!"


Indulge in a delicious, skin-nourishing bath or shower with Sakura Bath & Body's Emulsifying Sugar Scrub, which gently exfoliates your skin while nourishing and moisturizing with rich oils and butters!





Sakura's Whipped Cream Soap is a smooth and velvety treat for your bath or shower! Enriched with Sweet Almond Oil, it is Vegan friendly and paraben free. Use a dab of this smooth whipped cream soap and it will turn into a creamy, foamy lather that nourishes your skin!




Goat’s Milk, Honey and Shea Butter lotion is a soft, smooth, light cream that will hydrate your entire body. This rich, creamy lotion will leave your skin feeling powdery smooth!





Spritz a little Refreshing Protein Hair Mist on your hair: it will remove tangles and nourish your hair, while providing a light perfume. Aloe, sea salt and collagen will hydrate and strengthenyour hair; it also boosts limp hair, by giving it more body and definition! For those with oily hair, Refreshing Protein Hair Mist is a perfect as a leave-in conditioner; while dry or coarse hair is revitalized by it!




The smoothing and refreshing sensations are amazing, and wait till you smell the fragrances! Sakura's Bath and Body line are indulgences for your senses!!

No comments:

Post a Comment